✓ Work with an adult.
✓ Read and follow all directions for the activity.
✓ Read all warning labels on all materials being used.
✓ Use all materials carefully, following the directions given.
✓ Follow safety warnings or precautions, such as wearing gloves or tying back long hair.
✓ Be sure to clean up and dispose of materials properly when you are finished with an activity.
✓ Wash your hands well after every activity.
• Sticking with Chemistry
• Being a Gecko Is Sticky Business!
• Activity – Making Glue at Home
• Patching People Up: How Wound Adhesives Work
• What Kind of Glue?
• Preserving Beautiful Works of Art with Glues and Adhesives
• Activity – How Many Times Can You Stick a Post-It Note?
• Meg A. Mole Interview with Dr. Chelsea Davis
• Activity – Testing Tape Stickiness