2017 Look and Learn Video Contest
ACS Student Chapters are invited to participate in the 2017 Look & Learn Video Contest. Students are encouraged to produce a three-minute video using chemistry concepts that explain and demonstrate to young aspiring scientists how “Chemistry Helps Feed the World.” The winning video will be promoted during 2017 Chemists Celebrate Earth Day events sponsored by the American Chemical Society.
- Video content should explain and demonstrate in three minutes the 2017 CCED theme, “Chemistry Helps Feed the World.” One entry is permitted per ACS Student Chapter with sponsoring faculty advisor.
- All video content must comply with university and ACS safety regulations.
- Entries will be judged based on: contest theme, scientific accuracy, originality/creativity, and video quality.
- Content must be original, not professionally produced, and developed for an audience of 4th to 6th graders.
|1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
How to Enter
- Click the "Enter Here" button below.
- Complete your advisor contact information.
- Upload a link to the video entry with attached copyright permissions.
- Upload release forms for each subject in the video.
Video submission closed February 17, 2017.