National Chemistry Week 2013
"Energy - Now and Forever!"
October 20 - 26, 2013
National Chemistry Week 2013 explored the differences between renewable and non-renewable energy sources and how each type of energy source powers our planet.
- NCW 2013 Celebrating Chemistry | En Español | Em Português | 在中文（节选）
- IYC 2011 Celebrating Chemistry | En Español
- NCW 2013 Overview
- Electronic Resources List
- Journal of Chemical Education
A selection of theme-specific articles
- Presentations to introduce energy concepts to groups of various ages:
Biomass Energy | Nuclear Energy | Solar Power | Wind Energy | Water Energy
- ACS-NSTA Web Seminar
A collection of resources from the Sept. 18 Web Seminar, which includes presentation slides, podcasts, and more.
- Energy Foundations for High School Chemistry
Teach the big ideas about energy in your high school chemistry classroom.
- Chemical Heritage Foundation
The Chemical Heritage Foundation (CHF) fosters an understanding of chemistry’s impact on society.