What to Expect
Each Science Coaches partnership is different. Clear communication with your teacher is important to determine mutual goals and objectives for a successful school year.
One-on-One partnerships are required to meet face-to-face at least six times per school year.
Examples of coach activities
- Provide advice on real-world applications of lessons, demos, or experiments
- Help develop or enhance lesson plans
- Serve as a science mentor
- Promote inquiry-based learning
- Support classroom-based experiments
- and much more!
These are just examples of some of the ways you can coach!