Teacher's Guides by Article
- How SUE Became a Rock Star
- Guilty or Innocent? Fingerprints Tell the Story
- Vertical Farming: Does It Stack Up?
- Expiration Dates: What Do They Mean?
- E-Cycling: Why Recycling Electronics Matters
ChemMatters Teacher's Guides include sample questions, reading strategies, background information on article topics, and connections to chemistry concepts and science standards. Available with each issue, the guides provide teachers with extensive information on feature articles along with tools for buiding lesson plans and broadening knowledge about chemistry.