Teaching Tips and Tricks
Whether you are teaching a class for the first time or a seasoned professional, you can always use fresh ideas on managing a course. Here is some advice from the field.
- Collaborative Learning Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty*
- Effective Teaching: A Guide for Community College Instructors*
- Science Teaching Reconsidered: A Handbook*
- Student Engagement Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty*
- Teaching Tips* from the Center for Instructional Innovation, Western Washington University
- The Joy of Teaching: A Practical Guide for New College Instructors*
- Tools for Teaching (2nd edition)*
Need more ideas? Information on emerging pedagogies and the chemistry of everyday things can be found on the pedagogies page.
* These resources are provided for informational purposes only. Listing of a product or service on this website does not constitute an endorsement by ACS.