Undergraduate Chemistry Education Resources for Faculty
- ACS Textbooks
- Chemistry-based technology instructional materials
Curricular materials developed by and for chemistry-based programs that are aligned with the needs of employers
- Green Chemistry Education Resources
Books, modules, and multimedia resources.
- Safety Publications
Publications for faculty and students developed ACS Committee on Chemical Safety
- ACS Examinations Institute
High quality chemistry assessment materials, including conceptual and laboratory exams, statistical data, student study guides, and more.
- Service Learning Resources
Advice and tips on developing or improving a service learning program in chemistry.
Academic Standards & Guidelines
- ACS Approval Program for Bachelor’s Degree Programs
ACS promotes excellence in chemistry education for undergraduate students through approval of baccalaureate chemistry programs.
- ACS Guidelines for Chemistry Programs at Two Year Colleges
A comprehensive model for two-year colleges.
- Chemical Health and Safety Resources
- Reports, Studies and Surveys on Chemistry Education
Read the latest reports, studies and surveys on chemistry education.
ACS provides resources tailored to the two-year college chemistry community.