Eastman Chemical │ SCI Scholars Internship
- Location — Kingsport, TN
- Preferred Course of Study — Chemical Engineering
- Organizational Unit — Chemical Engineering
- Internship Period — May - August 2020 (10–12 weeks)
- Salary — $10,000
- Additional Support — Subsidized housing available; paid holidays, 2 personal days
- Current junior
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 (out of 4.0)
- Current junior
- Additional requirements:
- Applicant must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemical engineering from an ABET-accredited college or university
Be a catalyst. Start something big … as an engineering intern or co-op.
What could you do if you worked for a company that touches people’s lives every day? … Rather what couldn’t you do?
Eastman's University Relations offer practical application of academic course work. The projects completed offer valuable experience and make a real difference in Eastman's continued success. And by doing so, make a big difference in people’s lives worldwide.
Our programs includes internships and co-ops for students majoring in chemical engineering. Internships and co-ops give students real-world hands-on experience that you won’t find in the classroom. But there are a lot of other advantages, too, including:
- Travel reimbursement to and from school
- A collaborative work environment with a strong emphasis on sustainability
- A rich cultural and recreational area
- The cachet of working for one of the Best Places to Work in America (Glassdoor)
- Formal mentoring, coaching, and assessments
Eastman is a global advanced materials and specialty additives company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following documents by November 30 [extended to December 4] , 2019, midnight EST.
Select 3 internship positions and complete the application form (requires CV/resume).
Apply by November 30 [extended to December 4], 2019, midnight EST
Have your official transcript(s) sent to:
|Recommendation Form||Select two people to submit recommendations. At least one recommender must be a faculty member at your institution.|