Guiding ACS Student Chapters to success
Student chapter faculty advisors play an important role in guiding, supporting and motivating students.
An enthusiastic and supportive faculty advisor can give a great boost to a chapter, foster chapter spirit and encourage participation. Learn how you can make your chapter enjoyable and successful.
Connect with Related Organizations
- Alpha Chi Sigma
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Gamma Sigma Epsilon Chemistry Honor Society
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers (NOBCChE)
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
Opportunities for Faculty
- Take advantage of the Journal of Chemical Educations Classroom Activities Virtual Issue!
- Foster discussion on the science behind global climate change with the ACS Climate Science Toolkit
- Read the report of the ACS Presidential Commission on Graduate Education in the Chemical Sciences
- Student Chapters at Two-Year Colleges—join the conversation on the ACS Network
- Use ACS Webinars to enhance your classes