Graduate and Postdoctoral Chemist Magazine
The Graduate & Postdoctoral Chemist focuses on career advice, science news, awards, fellowships, and general topics related to grad student and postdoc life.
Current Issue: April 2017
- April 2017 - Guidance Towards a Successful Career
- December 2016 - ChemIDPTM: Because It's Important to Think About Your Career Before Panic Mode Sets In
- August 2016 - Tips from Faculty for Your Academic Job Search
- July 2016 - My Experience as a T.A.
- March 2016 - Aim High and Have Faith in Yourself
- December 2015 - Own Your Future
- August 2015 - Fall National Meeting Issue
- March 2015 - Cultivating Your Scientific Presentation Skills
- December 2014 - Twitter for Scientists: Part II
- August 2014 - Preventing Suicide on Campus
- March 2014 - Challenges in 2014
- December 2013 - Better Networking, Science Policy Fellowships, Time Management
- September 2013 - Tips to Write a Winning Academic Job Application
- July 2013 - Better Networking and Community
- April 2013 - Turning Challenges into Opportunities
Graduate & Postdoctoral Scholars Bulletin Archive
- February 2013 - Changes for 2013
- December 2012 - Share Your Thoughts
- November 2012- GSSPC: A Chance for Excitement...
- September 2012 - Creating a Safety Culture in Acad...
- August 2012 - Events for You at the Fall 2012 ACS...
- July 2012 - Six Tips Towards Writing a Teaching Ph...
- June 2012 - Planning to Apply for an Academic Pos...