Salutes to Excellence Nomination Procedures
- A request to receive a Salutes to Excellence plaque can be made by completing the Salutes Registration Form. All nominations must be received at least thirty (30) days prior to the date scheduled for the presentation of the award. Nominations received short of the 30 days processing requirement may be subject to "rush delivery" charges, as applicable.
- Each local section, technical division, student member chapter, regional meeting or national committee may request up to five award plaques per calendar year at no cost and within the 30-day nomination processing time. Additional awards are available at cost of the plaque plus shipping. Any costs incurred for "rush delivery" requests will be billed to the section, division, etc.
- A separate nomination form must be submitted for each individual or group being recognized.
- The review committee may request additional information to make their final decision of approval.
- Please send copies (originals will not be returned) of newspaper clippings, letters of appreciation and other materials about the nominee's service or involvement.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.