Local Section Members Engaging Through Technology (METT) Grant
This grant program assists local sections to use technology to more fully engage their current membership in the section's goals and activities and to enhance their member recruitment efforts. Examples of these events could include, but are not limited to, software purchases to enable remote Local Section executive meetings, webinars, the use of ‘clickers’ to make section meetings and other events more interactive, or outings to learn about new technology pertinent to the Local Section.
- Maximum funding level: $2,000
- Applications should include specific budget information about the event and/or the proposed technology purchase(s).
New budgetary guideline
In applications, Local Sections are encouraged to keep food expenses under 25% and venue rental costs under 15% of the total amount requested from LSAC.
Timing & Dates
- The October 15 submission deadline has passed.
- LSAC funded METT projects from all local sections that applied.
More information about these funded projects
- Funds will be disbursed to local sections no later than Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Final reports on funded projects are due May 31, 2018. Complete a final report.