New Activities Grant
Is your student chapter trying a new activity or program for the first time? If so, the ACS New Activities Grant was desgined for you. This initiative supports new and innovative chemistry-related projects implemented by ACS Student Chapters. Chapters are eligible to receive up to $500 in matching funds to bring their ideas to life.
To be eligible for an New Activities Grant, chapters must:
- Have active status. A chapter is considered active if:
(1) A chapter report was submitted within the last three years
(2) At least six ACS student members have paid their ACS dues
- Submit all financial reports for any chapter grants received during the academic year, if applicable. Projects which continue or show minor modifications of previous activities will not be funded.
- Provide funds to match the amount of the grant