ACS PRF Review Request Form Help
Reviewer Connect Login
The ACS Petroleum Research Fund Review Request Form consists of six sections and two user response buttons—[Save] and [Submit]. The six sections include the following:
1. Instructions and Due Dates
2. Proposal Information
3. Proposal Abstract
4. Proposal Attachments: Link to Technical Proposal PDF
5. Review Information: Accept, Decline, Not Available, or Under Consideration
6. Your Responses: Overall Evaluation and Review Comments
All sections except the first one can be collapsed by clicking on the section header. If at any time you experience problems with form, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at (202)-872-4481.
Responding to a Review Request
Please review the information in the first four sections to determine if you can provide a detailed technical review. Let us know your decision by the Acceptance Due Date located at the top of the screen (See Figure 2 below). You enter your decision by selecting a Status from the pull-down in Section 5 (See Figure 6 below).
1. Select Accept, Declined, Under Consideration, or Not Available from the Status pull-down list in Section 5.
2. If you can do the review but need more time, please enter a date in the Not Available Until field.
3. If you cannot do the review, select an item from the Declined Reason pull-down list.
4. Optionally, select yes or no from the Willing to do Additional Reviews? field.
5. Optionally, provide additional Suggested Reviewers.
Click the [Save] button as many times as you need to transmit interim responses. Click the [Submit] button when you are ready to complete the review or if you are declining the request. Save the review request email or the review request link if you intend to complete the review in stages. You can collapse or expand sections by clicking the dark blue header box as shown in Figure 8.
Viewing a Proposal
Information about the proposal, applicant, and grant type is contained in the 2nd section as shown in Figure 3. The proposal abstract is shown in the 3rd section as shown in Figure 4. Links to the proposal pdf is available in the 4th section as shown in Figure 5.
Submitting a Review
Select a rating for the proposal from the Overall Evaluation pull-down list in Section 5. You can revisit this form as many times as you require using the link in the email. Click the [Save] button to commit your responses to our database after each update. Click the [Submit] button only when you have completed the review request or have declined the request. Clicking the [Submit] will initiate a validation process to ensure all data has been entered.