Responding to a Review Request
Please review the information in the first four sections to determine if you can provide a detailed technical review. Let us know your decision by the Acceptance Due Date located at the top of the screen (See Figure 2 below). You enter your decision by selecting a Status from the pull-down in Section 5 (See Figure 6 below).
1. Select Accept, Declined, Under Consideration, or Not Available from the Status pull-down list in Section 5.
2. If you can do the review but need more time, please enter a date in the Not Available Until field.
3. If you cannot do the review, select an item from the Declined Reason pull-down list.
4. Optionally, select yes or no from the Willing to do Additional Reviews? field.
5. Optionally, provide additional Suggested Reviewers.
Click the [Save] button as many times as you need to transmit interim responses. Click the [Submit] button when you are ready to complete the review or if you are declining the request. Save the review request email or the review request link if you intend to complete the review in stages. You can collapse or expand sections by clicking the dark blue header box as shown in Figure 8.