Information for Current Recipients
- Read and sign the ACS-HACH TEACHER SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Read the Stipend Check Disbursement Process & Scholarship Renewal (see below).
- Complete and submit the acceptance form. By submitting this form, you are indicating that you read and agree to the ACS-HACH TEACHER SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS, stipend check disbursement process, and the conditions for renewal.
You may access the form using the same login you created to submit your scholarship application. You will also need the following information to complete the form:
- Your Student ID
- The name and mailing address for the department that receives scholarship checks for your institution (i.e., Bursar’s Office, Office of Financial Aid, or Accounting Office).
- A signed copy of the ACS-HACH TEACHER SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Stipend Check Disbursement Process
Stipend checks are only issued directly to your institution twice per academic year according to your enrollment status at the time of acceptance/renewal ($3,000 for full-time enrollment and $1,500 for part-time enrollment). Please plan accordingly.
First stipend check (for Summer/Fall/Winter 2020 term)
Disbursed starting July 15, 2021
- New Scholars: Submit the Teacher Scholarship Acceptance Form by September 30, 2021.
- Renewing Scholars: Submit the Teacher Scholarship Renewal Form along with a copy of your most recent (Spring/Summer 2021) transcript by September 30, 2021.
Second stipend check (for Winter/Spring/Summer 2022 term)
Disbursed starting January 9, 2022
- All Scholars: Submit the most recent copy of your transcript at the completion of the Fall/Winter term by March 30, 2022.
Current scholars are eligible to renew their scholarships up to 4 academic years. In order to renew the scholarship for the 2021–2022 academic year, scholars must complete and submit a renewal form by May 1, 2021.