The ACS International Center™ is the essential guide for scientists and engineers looking to study, work, and conduct research overseas.
Looking for upcoming international events and opportunities (including the 249th ACS National Meeting in Denver!)? Visit the ACS International Center events page!
Upcoming Opportunity Deadlines
- Biomedical Exchange Program (BMEP) Transatlantic Fellowship Program-Deadline: March 30
- EuroScholars Fall 2015 Program-Deadline April 1
- DiversityAbroad.com Undergraduate Internship in Colombia-Deadline April 6
- NSF Postdoctoral CAREER Awardees Fellowship to Research in Europe-Deadline: April 24
- London International Youth Science Fair (LIYSF)-Deadline: May 29
More ACS International Center™ Resources
The ACS International Center hosts a number of web events throughout the year which focus on topics related to the global STEM community. Check out the archives of previous webinars to learn more!
Thank you for joining us for our most recent web event "Global Scientific Collaboration: A Key to Scientific Success" hosted by Dr. Joe Francisco, ACS Past-President and Matthew Michalsaka-Smith (University of Chicago).
The webinar, presentation slides and bios of speakers are now posted. Check back again soon to watch the presentation.
Why Collaborate Internationally?
...the data says you should!
A study published in PLOSOne verifies the positive impact international collaboration has on research and journal publication. Read the study here.