The ACS International Center™ is the essential guide for scientists and engineers looking to study, work, and conduct research overseas.
Looking for upcoming international events and opportunities (including the 249th ACS National Meeting in Denver!)? Visit the ACS International Center events page!
Upcoming Opportunity Deadlines
- NSF Postdoctoral CAREER Awardees Fellowship to Research in Europe-Deadline: April 24
- Apply to be the ACS Student Representative at the UN Climate Conferience-Deadline: May 1
- Attend the Gordon Research Conference "Chemistry Education as an Agent in Global Progress"-Applications due April 24 for June 21-26, 2015
- The Young Chemists Group of the Portuguese Chemistry Society and European Young Chemists Meeting-April 26-29
- London International Youth Science Fair (LIYSF)-Deadline: May 29
More ACS International Center™ Resources
The ACS International Center hosts a number of web events throughout the year which focus on topics related to the global STEM community. Check out the archives of previous webinars to learn more!
Thank you for joining us for our most recent web event "Global Scientific Collaboration: A Key to Scientific Success" hosted by Dr. Joe Francisco, ACS Past-President and Matthew Michalsaka-Smith (University of Chicago).
The webinar, presentation slides and bios of speakers are now posted. Check back again soon to watch the presentation.
Why Collaborate Internationally?
...the data says you should!
A study published in PLOSOne verifies the positive impact international collaboration has on research and journal publication. Read the study here.