Green Chemistry & Engineering Student Workshops
Putting Science into Action
ACS GCI offers interactive green chemistry & engineering workshops, designed by top educators and experts, for undergrads, graduate students, and post docs.
Each year we hold a student workshop at the Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference, and other workshops have been held at ACS National Meetings and other scientific conferences.
Past Student Workshop Topics:
- An Introduction to Green Chemistry & Engineering
- Understanding the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry
- Toxicology and Predictive Tools for Chemists
- Green Chemistry Education Outreach
- International Green Chemistry
- Endocrine Disruptors and Low Dose Effects
- Greening Your Research
- Green Chemistry Design Challenge: Color