Putting Science into Action
ACS GCI offers interactive green chemistry & engineering workshops, designed by top educators and experts, for undergrads, graduate students, and post docs.
Each year we hold a student workshop at the Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference, and other workshops have been held at ACS National Meetings and other scientific conferences.
The ACS GCI Pharmaceutical Roundtable holds workshops on green chemistry in the pharmaceutical industry at National Meetings and campuses in the U.S. and India.
Past Student Workshop Topics
- An Introduction to Green Chemistry & Engineering
- Understanding the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry
- Toxicology and Predictive Tools for Chemists
- Green Chemistry Education Outreach
- International Green Chemistry
- Applications of Green Chemistry
- Greening Your Research
- Green Chemistry Design Challenge: Color
- Communicating your Science