Green Chemistry News
News & Announcements
- ACS GCI announces new project to create educational resources
- VCU Professor Frank Gupton honored by the ACS GCI Pharmaceutical Roundtable
- Six grant winners announced by the ACS GCI Pharmaceutical Roundtable
- 55 ACS Student Chapters receive the Green Chemistry Student Chapter Award
- Read a new article in the Journal of Chemical Education about Integrating Green Chemistry in the Curriculum and learn how chemistry educators can help build student skills in systems thinking, safety and sustainability.
- Call for nominations for the 2020 Green Chemistry Challenge Awards
- Attend a free colloquium at the National Academies on November 20, 2019 and elebrate 150 Years of the Periodic Table in Washington, DC.
- Graduate and postdoctoral students: Apply for ACS Summer School and explore scientific solutions to global sustainability challenges.
- Full-time graduate students: Apply for the new Heh-Won Chang Green Chemistry Research Fellowship by January 5, 2020.
Subscribe to The Nexus Newsletter
Subscribe to the Nexus Newsletter and recieve Green Chemistry news in your inbox every month!