News & Announcements
- The Call for Abstracts for the 25th Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference opens on January 4, 2021.
- Learn how GCI is developing a road map for mainstreaming green and sustainable chemistry concepts and practices into the chemistry curriculum in the Journal of Chemical Education.
Virtual Resources & Events
- Register now for our free webinar on Thursday, December 10, 2020: Systems Thinking in Chemistry Education: Preparing Global Citizens for a Sustainable Future.
- Discover green chemistry education resources for remote learning during COVID-19 from Beyond Benign.
- Check out our Green Chemistry Conferences event page to discover virtual green chemistry conferences at ACS and beyond.
In Case You Missed It…
- Undergrad chemistry educators and curriculum developers: Watch a recording of our webinar on ACS GCI's undergraduate chemistry module development project.
- Check out Nexus articles by Dunn Award winner Dan Bailey, Assistant Administrator of EPA’s Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention Alexandra Dapolito Dunn, and University of Nevada educators Sarah York & Dr. MaryKay Orgill.