Exhibiting at ACS
ACS organizes two national expositions each year in conjunction with our national meetings, each attracting an estimated 11,000-14,000 chemists, chemical engineers, academicians, graduate and postdoctoral students, and other professionals.
Fall 2017 - Washington, DC
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt. Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC
- Sunday: 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
(Exhibitor/Press reception from 5 – 6 p.m.)
- Monday and Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Reasons to Exhibit
Our members tell us that they visit the Exposition to explore products and services that will help them to improve R&D business and laboratory operations; as well as investigate new technologies and techniques in instrumentation, laboratory equipment, software, hardware, publications, analytical services.
ACS National Exposition, you will be able to:
- Interact with thousands of qualified and enthusiastic scientists and students who are eager to learn more about your products and services.
- Learn how to become an exhibitor at the next ACS National Meeting.
2017 Fall Exhibitor Directory (Coming Soon)
Career Fair Opportunities
- Check back for Career Fair Opportunities