Booth Information for Exhibitors
2017 Booth Sales Now Open!
To reserve, contact the ACS Expositions Team at:
2017 Booth Fees, Payments, and Cancellations
|Table-top Exhibitor in Shared Space within Expo||$850|
|Small Chemical Businesses Designated Booth||
|Non-Profit Businesses Designated Booth||$1,600 (designated area; must qualify)|
Additional fees incurred for booth sharing.
After you have made your booth selection, an electronic acknowledgement of the contract’s terms and conditions will be required. Your booth space will not be considered final without the acknowledgement and booth payment within the specified deadlines, and you will not be able to set-up your booth without the stated requirements.
Payments & Cancellations
Requests to cancel or change booth space after your initial space reservation must be put in writing and sent to ACS Expositions by:
American Chemical Society Expositions,
1155 Sixteenth Street NW,
Washington DC 20036
Payments and cancellations will be handled according to established ACS practices. These terms are specified on the rear of your booth space contract for each exposition.
Booth Specifications & What's Included
All booths are sold as (10’ x 10’) spaces and include the On-line Exposition component that enables exhibitors to upload electronic product information.
- Draped, 10’x10’ exhibit space
- 8’ high backdrape
- 3’ high side drapes in show colors
- Five (5) free exhibitor registration badges per (10’x10’) booth
- One (1) free technical session pass per (10’x10’) booth
- Can be used for your registered booth personnel to attend technical symposia
- Unlimited Free Expo-Only Guest Passes for your invited clients
- Standard (7’’x 44’’) two-line company identification sign- Includes company name and booth number
- Free corporate listing in the ACS National Meeting programs in print and online
- Submission by specified deadline required
- Free corporate listing in the ACS On-line Exhibitor Directory.
- Exclusive right to purchase sponsorship and exhibitor workshop opportunities.
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
ACS Show Rules & Regulations exist to ensure that all exhibitors are given an equal opportunity to present their products and/or services to their audience in an effective manner. Exhibit space is made available by the Society for the exclusive purpose of imparting useful information to its professional attendees about the available products and services in their respective fields of interest.