Career Development in San Francisco
ACS Career Navigator is your source for career resources and training at the ACS National Meeting in San Francisco, August 8 - 13, 2014.
Career Services - Achieve your career goals.
Lay the course to achieve your goals with resources that help you stand out from the crowd. In San Francisco, we are offering:
- Career Pathway Workshops - Learn about the job market and hiring trends in four main pathways - Higher Education, Industry, Government, and Entrepreneurship. Sign up when you register for the ACS National Meeting.
- Career Fair - Available on-site in San Francisco and virtually, you can submit job applications, resumes, request interviews with employers and learn more information about participating organizations.
Professional Education - Refresh your skills or branch into new areas.
Over 30 Short Courses offered in San Francisco, giving you the opportunity to stay on top of new technology, growing trends in the industry and the skills you need to advance your career. Courses run from half-day to three-days in length and are available in multiple topic areas.
Leadership Development - Develop leadership skills to broaden your career.
Develop leadership skills that can be immediately applied to your job. Learn essential skills in San Francisco with one of the courses offered:
- Collaborating Across Boundaries
- Engaging and Motivating Volunteers
- Fostering Innovation
- Leading Change
- Leading Without Authority
Sign up for a course when you register for the ACS National Meeting or email us at email@example.com.
Come see us in San Francisco!
Visit us in the ACS Booth to learn more information about all of our products and offerings. Find the training you need with our recommendation tool and be entered to win a prize!