Philadelphia 2016 Mobile App
Improve your Meeting experience with the Philadelphia 2016 Mobile App!
• New: Network with other attendees using Peer Finder.
• Sync your schedule using your ACS ID.
• Quickly access the full Technical Program, maps, and search features.
• Build your schedule.
• Browse by day, Division, theme topics, exhibitors, or authors.
• Take notes and share them via email.
• Connect your meeting experience with social media.
To turn off Peer Finder messaging, please follow these simple steps:
(Note: If during the registration process, you opted out from networking connections, we have already removed you)
• Log into the mobile app with your ACS ID.
• Launch Peer Finder.
• Click the funnel icon in the upper right corner.
• Click My Profile.
• Slide the Visible button off.
- Contact: NationalMeetings@acs.org
For the latest updates to the program and meeting details, connect your device to WiFi.
- To limit search results to sessions by division or organizing group, include the acronym assigned to the division or group with the keywords you use (e.g., PMSE nanoscience). A full list of acronyms is provided below.
- Narrow your search by excluding keywords using a minus (-) sign (e.g., PMSE nanoscience -engineering).
- Press “Find More” to view additional results, if any.
- Collapse results sections (e.g., Program, Speakers, Exhibitors, and Media) you are not interested in by tapping/clicking the collapse icon ().
Video: Tips to Search for Abstracts and Sessions
Visit the Mobile App Lounge at the Pennsylvania Convention Center – Bridge
Saturday, August 20 from 3PM – 6PM
Sunday, August 21 from 8AM – 3PM
Monday, August 22 from 8AM – 3PM
Tuesday, August 23 from 8AM – 3PM
Questions or Feedback?
To provide feedback on the app:
- Go into the app.
- Go to the "more" menu.
- Select "App feedback".