Washington, DC 2017 Mobile App
Improve your Meeting experience with the Washington, DC 2017 Mobile App!
• Sync your schedule using your ACS ID.
• Quickly access the full Technical Program, maps, and search features.
• Build your schedule.
• Browse by day, Division, theme topics, exhibitors, or authors.
• Take notes and share them via email.
• Connect your meeting experience with social media.
• Log into the mobile app with your ACS ID.
- To limit search results to sessions by division or organizing group, include the acronym assigned to the division or group with the keywords you use (e.g., PMSE nanoscience). A full list of acronyms is provided below.
- Narrow your search by excluding keywords using a minus (-) sign (e.g., PMSE nanoscience -engineering).
- Press “Find More” to view additional results, if any.
- Collapse results sections (e.g., Program, Speakers, Exhibitors, and Media) you are not interested in by tapping/clicking the collapse icon ().
Video: Tips to Search for Abstracts and Sessions
Visit the ACS Resource Hub’s Mobile App desk at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Salon B
Saturday - 3PM - 6PM
Sunday through Wednesday - 8AM - 5PM
Questions or Feedback?
To provide feedback on the app:
- Go into the app.
- Go to the "more" menu.
- Select "App feedback".