- Hotel & Travel
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Spring 2020 Call for Abstracts
Meet face-to-face with aspiring chemists, students, peers, colleagues, and more. The ACS Career Navigator LIVE offers the unique opportunity to screen candidates in advance or conduct interviews on-the-spot.
We are doing business a whole new way!
Find qualified candidates to help your company compete and excel!
What Does the ACS Career Navigator LIVE Offer Employers?
- Reach: The National Meeting is promoted to more than 250,000 global scientists and engineers. More than 15,000 attendees expected.
- Visibility: Your company's logo and link will be on the ACS Career Navigator LIVE website and in related email promotions.
- Screening: Screen candidates and make interview appointments in advance.
- Talent: Meet the greatest talents in the chemical (and related) sciences.
- Interview: Talk to candidates from around the globe.
- Networking: Meet informally with qualified candidates.
- Presence: Extend your presence up to two weeks after the Career Navigator LIVE via the ACS Careers Fair Database.
Submit cancellation or change requests in writing to ACS Career Navigator LIVE!:
- Fax: 202-872-4529
- American Chemical Society
Career & Professional Advancement/Career Fair
1155 Sixteenth Street, NW
Washington DC 20036
Once you've registered for the ACS Career Navigator LIVE, we'll guide you through everything you need to maximize your ability to connect with qualified job seekers.
During the ACS Career Navigator LIVE, feel free to stop by the Information Booth if you need assistance.