Programming Resources for Chairs & Organizers
The Meeting Abstracts Programming System (MAPS) is the online national meeting programming system of the American Chemical Society, used by ACS authors, Program Chairs, and Symposium Organizers to submit, view, review, and edit abstracts for ACS National Meeting publications.
To Access MAPS
Login to MAPS using your ACS ID at maps.acs.org.
If you do not have an ACS ID, please follow these instructions:
- Select "Registering is easy"
- Create your ACS ID by providing the required information
- Return to MAPS and log in with your new ACS ID
If you have questions about working with MAPS:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call MAPS Support: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
- 1-800-333-9511 (US only)
- 1-614-447-3776 (outside the US)
ACS is committed to helping you work with MAPS. Support hours are subject to be extended around critical meeting deadlines. The ACS team commits to a 24-hour turnaround time to respond to and resolve issues.