San Diego 2016 Mobile App
Download the App
The ACS Mobile Meeting Application is your full-featured, greener guide to manage your experience at the National Meeting!
- Build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts (as available)
- Use your ACS ID to sync your schedule.
- Browse by day, division, topic, exhibitor, and author
- Take notes and share them via email
- Browse and search for technical, social, and governance meeting program information
- Quickly access exhibition information, maps, and more
- Connect with social media
- Contact: NationalMeetings@acs.org
For the latest updates to the program and meeting details, connect your device to WiFi.
- To limit search results to sessions by division or organizing group, include the acronym assigned to the division or group with the keywords you use (e.g., PMSE nanoscience). A full list of acronyms is provided below.
- Narrow your search by excluding keywords using a minus (-) sign (e.g., PMSE nanoscience -engineering).
- Press “Find More” to view additional results, if any.
- Collapse results sections (e.g., Program, Speakers, Exhibitors, and Media) you are not interested in by tapping/clicking the collapse icon ().
Video: Tips to Search for Abstracts and Sessions
Visit the ACS Greener Meetings Mobile App Lounge at the San Diego Convention Center – Lobby C/D
Saturday, March 12 from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, March 13 from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Monday, March 14 from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tuesday, March 15 from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Wednesday, March 16 from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Questions or Feedback?
To provide feedback on the app:
- Go into the app.
- Go to the "more" menu.
- Select "App feedback".