Why Attend an ACS National Meeting?
ACS National Meetings are where chemistry professionals meet to share ideas and advance scientific and technical knowledge. By attracting thousands of chemical professionals, the meeting provides excellent opportunities for sharing your passion for chemistry, connecting with the world’s largest scientific society, and advancing your career in this ever-changing global economy.
So…why should you attend the National Meeting?
- 300+ exhibitors will showcase state-of-the-art technologies!
- Discover new research in your area of professional interest!
- With over 8,000 papers presented at each meeting your opportunity to acquire cutting-edge research is endless.
- Promotes groundbreaking discovery and public understanding of the world’s most challenging issues and how chemistry can provide solutions.
- Thousands of chemists and related professionals from around the world attend ACS National Meetings.
- Attend Sci-Mix, the interdivisional poster session and happy hour.
- Find more activities focused on your area of chemistry on the ACS Meeting App.
- Attend workshops and other professional training that give you the tools to stay on top of new technologies and growing trends in the science industry.
- Recruit employees from the "cream of the crop", apply for jobs, and more at the ACS Career Fair.