Group Disability Income Insurance Plan
Disability Income insurance helps provide financial stability in the event you suffer a disabling accident or illness that prevents you from working. It can serve as a primary income replacement plan or act as a supplement to your Social Security benefits, government benefits, employer benefits, and benefits from other group policies.*
* Disability benefits under the ACS plan are reduced by any benefit amount received from these sources. However, a minimum payment of $100 will be made. Contact your advisor for tax ramifications.
The ACS Group Disability Income plan features:
- Protects up to 60% of your monthly salary, up to $10,000 a month
- Two benefit period options—up to two years or to age 70
- Various waiting periods to choose from
- Spouse/Domestic partner coverage available—even if member is not covered
- Consumer Price Index Cost of Living feature
To find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions, read the Group Disability Income Insurance Brochure.
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company on Policy Form GMR-G29201/FACE. Complete details, including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance. Certain state restrictions apply.
ACS Plan Administrator
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Central)
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
California Insurance License #0F76076
Arkansas License #1322