Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Plan
A sound life insurance plan helps establish a foundation to help your family maintain the life they’ve become accustomed to. A Level Term Life policy is a good choice for people who have temporary debt, such as a mortgage, that they plan to have paid off after the life of the policy. ACS Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance gives you access to affordable fixed rates guaranteed not to increase for the entire 10-year term of your policy.
ACS Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance plan features*:
- Benefit options from $100,000 to $2,000,000
- Spousal/Domestic partner and child coverage
- Accelerated Death Benefit option
- Volume Discounts
- Lower Non-Smoker Rates
* Must be eligible. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Accelerated Death Benefit not available to residents of Massachusetts.
To find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions, read the ACS Group 10 Year Level Term Life Insurance Brochure.
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company on Policy Form GMR-G29204/FACE. Complete details, including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance. Certain state restrictions apply.
- Group 10 Year Level Term Life Insurance Brochure
- Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Online Application
- Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Application
- Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Change of Beneficiary Form
- Declaration of Domestic Partnership
- Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Accelerated Death Benefit Claim Form
- Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Death Claim Form
- Authorization to Debit Credit Card
- Authorization to Draft Bank Account
ACS Plan Administrator
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours of operation 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Central)
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
California License #0F76076
Arkansas License #1322