International Term Life Insurance
The International Term Life Insurance plan is offered in partnership with Clements Worldwide. By partnering with Clements Worldwide, a leading provider of international insurance solutions, ACS will strive to provide a global suite of insurance solutions to its international members. This newly offered international term life insurance plan is the first of a suite of products that will bring world-class insurance solutions to ACS members at preferential rates and terms. The coverage is currently available in 67 countries, and additional countries will be added as soon as they become available.
The International Term Life Insurance plan provides international members with broad levels of protection, helping to ensure that you and your loved ones will be financially protected in the event of an unforeseen loss.
Active ACS members* and their families are eligible to enroll in the guaranteed-issue intrenational term life insurance plan.
Members who enroll today will also receive a special offer: First 60 days of coverage for only $1!
- Financial protection that will stay with you regardless of whether you change jobs, or move anywhere in the world as long as you maintain your ACS membership
- Coverage for death as a result of illness**, accidents and acts of war and terrorism
- Tiered limits up to USD 500,000.
- Continuous coverage to age 71 – prime income earning years.
- No medical exam or blood tests required.
- Guaranteed admittance – instant protection.
- Quick and easy online enrollment
*program is open to active members and their dependents. Must be between ages of 18-65 to enroll.
**6 month waiting period applies to death as a result of illness; accidental death is coverage from date of enrollment.
Program not available to members in the U.S., Canada, or Puerto Rico
Clements Partner Solutions
One Thomas Circle NW
Washington, DC 20005, USA
Phone: +1.202.478.6589 or 800.693.1087
Why Insurance Matters: International Term Life Edition
This webinar will answer the important questions:
- What is international insurance?
- What is International Term Life insurance?
- And do I need it?