Group Term Life Insurance Plan
The ACS Group Term Life Insurance Plan is guaranteed renewable* and offers a cushion to help pay off existing debts and help your dependents continue to live comfortably should something happen to you. It provides simple, temporary, term coverage, and the premiums start out lower when you’re young, increasing upon renewal as you age. The policy pays a benefit amount to your beneficiary if you die during the term of your policy.
ACS Group Term Life Insurance offers coverage amounts of $25,000 to $2,000,000, plus features** such as:
- Guaranteed renewability*
- Spousal/Domestic partner and child coverage
- Automatic $15,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage for members
- Inflation Guard option
- Disability benefit
- Accelerated Death Benefit option
* As long as you remain an ACS member, pay premiums when due, and the Group Policy remains in force.
** Must be eligible. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Accelerated Death Benefit not available to residents of Massachusetts.
To find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions, read the ACS Group Term Life Insurance Brochure.
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company on Policy Form GMR-G29200/FACE. Complete details, including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance. Certain state restrictions apply.
- ACS Group Term Life Insurance Brochure
- Group Term Life Insurance Online Application
- Group Term Life Insurance Application
- Group Term Life Insurance Change of Beneficiary Form
- Declaration of Domestic Partnership
- Group Term Life Insurance Accelerated Death Benefit Claim Form
- Group Term Life Insurance Death Claim Form
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Central)
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
California Insurance License #0F76076
Arkansas License #1322
Find out how much life insurance you need