Available exclusively to ACS members
How to access your benefits:
- Log-in with your ACS ID on the ACS Publications website.
- Locate your article of interest.
- Click on the PDF or HTML link for the article.
- To view your current publication access balance and history log-in on the ACS Publications website, go to “Your Profile”, and select “Member Benefits” option
Benefits are available to paid ACS Members and coincide with membership term. Members must log-in with their ACS ID (available free) to access content. Click-through license terms apply for each product.
Articles on Command
Single articles are available at a significant discount compared to the Articles on Command non-member price of $40.
Access is for 48 hours from initial article request. ACS ID required for log-in (see instructions above).
C&EN, the weekly news magazine of the chemical, life sciences, and laboratory worlds, is free to all ACS members in either print or electronic format. C&EN provides you with the latest developments in science & technology, business & industry, government
C&EN Mobile is now available free to ACS members for Android or Apple devices.
ACS Open Access
Designed to assist authors in meeting evolving requirements from their research funders and institutions
An open access, multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal with fast publication and low author publishing charges. Researchers who publish in ACS Omega receive one free year of ACS membership.
ACS Member E-Subscriptions
E-Subscriptions are available to emeritus, retired, and unemployed members at a uniform price of USD $125 per year for ACS Journal and Archive E-subscription titles*. Qualified members have access to 250 articles per journal, per subscription term, and may subscribe to a total of five (5) E-Subscriptions.
*With the exception of the Journal of Chemical Education. Contact email@example.com for subscription and pricing options.
Additionally, all ACS Members qualify for a special member-only subscription rate of USD $99 to the Journal of Chemical Education that also includes an archive e-subscription. Additional discounted rates are available for undergraduates, graduate students, and K-12 teachers. pubs.acs.org/journal/jceda8. Likewise, all ACS Members can take advantage of a special member-only subscription rate of USD $125 to the Journal of Natural Products that includes an archive e-subscription. pubs.acs.org/journal/jnprdf
ACS Books Discount
ACS Publications works alongside its print publishing partner, Oxford University Press (OUP), to provide ACS members a discount on the purchase of print books.
- 30% discount on Symposium Series volumes when purchased online at Oxford University Press.
- 40% discount on ACS or OUP books for ACS members who publish books in the ACS Symposium Series (as an editor or contributor) through their ACS Division.
- 40% discount on orders placed by Division members for their division-sponsored books at every ACS National Meeting.
- 40% discount on all new books published and sponsored by your ACS Division for 4 months after publication.
Benefits are available to paid ACS Members and coincide with membership term. Members must log-in with their ACS ID (available free) to access content. Click-through license terms apply for each product
Perfect for people with a degree, certification, or significant work history in chemical or related sciences, or with certification as a teacher of a chemical science.
For people whose occupation directly concerns the practice of a chemical science, but are ineligible to become Regular Members of ACS.
For full-time graduate students majoring in a chemical science or a related academic discipline.
For those actively working toward an undergraduate degree in chemistry or in a related academic discipline.
$29 without C&EN
$60 with C&EN weekly subscription