Available exclusively to ACS members
with the Premium Package
Access over one million articles and book chapters from the most trusted, most cited, most read publications in the chemical and related sciences.
How to access your benefits:
- Log-in with your ACS ID on the ACS Publications website.
- Locate your article of interest.
- Click on the PDF or HTML link for the article.
- To view your current publication access balance and history log-in on the ACS Publications website, go to “Your Profile”, and select “Member Benefits” option
Benefits are available to paid ACS Members with the Premium Package and coincide with membership term. Members must log-in with their ACS ID (available free) to access content. Click-through license terms apply for each product.
Articles on Command
Single articles are available at a significant discount compared to the Articles on Command non-member price of $40.
Access is for 48 hours from initial article request. ACS ID required for log-in (see instructions above).
C&EN, the weekly news magazine of the chemical, life sciences, and laboratory worlds, is free to all ACS members in either print or electronic format. C&EN provides you with the latest developments in science & technology, business & industry, government and education.
ACS Open Science
Open Access Publishing with ACS
With the addition of JACS Au to our journal portfolio, ACS now publishes three fully-open access journals. In addition, authors can also publish open access in the more than 60 other ACS journals, with a range of license options and discounts. Visit ACSOpenScience.org to learn more.
ACS Member E-Subscriptions
E-Subscriptions are available to emeritus, retired, and unemployed members at a uniform price of USD $125 per year for ACS Journal and Archive E-subscription titles*. Qualified members have access to 250 articles per journal, per subscription term, and may subscribe to a total of five (5) E-Subscriptions.
*With the exception of the Journal of Chemical Education. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for subscription and pricing options.
Additionally, all ACS Members with the Premium Package qualify for a special member-only subscription rate of USD $99 to the Journal of Chemical Education that also includes an archive e-subscription. Additional discounted rates are available for undergraduates, graduate students, and K-12 teachers. pubs.acs.org/journal/jceda8. Likewise, qualified members can take advantage of a special member-only subscription rate of USD $125 to the Journal of Natural Products that includes an archive e-subscription. pubs.acs.org/journal/jnprdf
ACS Books Discount
ACS Publications works alongside its print publishing partner, Oxford University Press (OUP), to provide a discount on the purchase of print books to ACS Members with the Premium Package.
- 30% discount on Symposium Series volumes when purchased online at Oxford University Press.
- 40% discount on ACS or OUP books for ACS members who publish books in the ACS Symposium Series (as an editor or contributor) through their ACS Division.
- 40% discount on orders placed by Division members for their division-sponsored books at every ACS National Meeting.
- 40% discount on all new books published and sponsored by your ACS Division for 4 months after publication.
Benefits are available to ACS Members with the Premium Package and coincide with membership term. Members must log-in with their ACS ID (available free) to access content. Click-through license terms apply for each product