Available exclusively to ACS members
How to access your benefits:
- Log-in with your ACS ID on the ACS Publications website.
- Locate your article of interest.
- Click on the PDF or HTML link for the article.
- To view your current publication access balance and history log-in on the ACS Publications website, go to “Your Profile”, and select “Member Benefits” option
Benefits are available to paid ACS Members and coincide with membership term. Members must log-in with their ACS ID (available free) to access content. Click-through license terms apply for each product.
Articles on Command
Single articles are available at a significant discount compared to the Articles on Command non-member price of $40.
Access is for 48 hours from initial article request. ACS ID required for log-in (see instructions above).
C&EN, the weekly news magazine of the chemical, life sciences, and laboratory worlds, is free to all ACS members in either print or electronic format. C&EN provides you with the latest developments in science & technology, business & industry, government
ACS Open Access
Designed to assist authors in meeting evolving requirements from their research funders and institutions
An open access, multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal with fast publication and low author publishing charges. Researchers who publish in ACS Omega receive one free year of ACS membership.
ACS Member E-Subscriptions
E-Subscriptions are available to emeritus, retired, and unemployed members at a uniform price of USD $125 per year for ACS Journal and Archive E-subscription titles*. Qualified members have access to 250 articles per journal, per subscription term, and may subscribe to a total of five (5) E-Subscriptions.
*With the exception of the Journal of Chemical Education. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for subscription and pricing options.
Additionally, all ACS Members qualify for a special member-only subscription rate of USD $99 to the Journal of Chemical Education that also includes an archive e-subscription. Additional discounted rates are available for undergraduates, graduate students, and K-12 teachers. pubs.acs.org/journal/jceda8. Likewise, all ACS Members can take advantage of a special member-only subscription rate of USD $125 to the Journal of Natural Products that includes an archive e-subscription. pubs.acs.org/journal/jnprdf
ACS Books Discount
ACS Publications works alongside its print publishing partner, Oxford University Press (OUP), to provide ACS members a discount on the purchase of print books.
- 30% discount on Symposium Series volumes when purchased online at Oxford University Press.
- 40% discount on ACS or OUP books for ACS members who publish books in the ACS Symposium Series (as an editor or contributor) through their ACS Division.
- 40% discount on orders placed by Division members for their division-sponsored books at every ACS National Meeting.
- 40% discount on all new books published and sponsored by your ACS Division for 4 months after publication.
Benefits are available to paid ACS Members and coincide with membership term. Members must log-in with their ACS ID (available free) to access content. Click-through license terms apply for each product