Learn about ACS's advocacy for chemistry and STEM-related issues and find out how to get involved.
- Members of Congress support funding for Rural STEM Education Infrastructure | 05/20
- Over 180 Members of Congress support emergency funding for research | 04/20
- ACS asks Congress to support chemistry in COVID-19 stimulus | 4/20
- ACS joins STEM community letter for Higher Education Act | 11/19
- ACS comments on EPA's proposed changes to emissions standards | 10/19
- ACS joins with other groups calling for additional CSB Nominations| 10/19