Science Information for Policymakers
- Chemical & Engineering News Policy Section
- Act4Chemistry Blog
- Science Magazine Science & Policy Collection
- AAAS Science Policy Blog: Science Insider
- Issues in Science & Technology, a publication of the National Academies of Science, National Academies of Engineering, Institute of Medicine University of Texas at Dallas
- Science for Policy Project, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Science and Technology Policy-making: A Primer, CRS Report RL 34454, Deborah Stine, June 20, 2008.
- Science, Technology, and American Diplomacy: Background and Issues for Congress, CRS Report RL34503, Deborah Stine, June 29, 2009.
- Science and Technology for America's Progress: Ensuring the Best Presidential Appointments in the New Administration, Committee on Science and Technology in the National Interest: Ensuring the Best Presidential Appointments; National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, and Institute of Medicine, National Academies Press, 2008.
- State Science and Technology Policy Advice: Issues, Opportunities, and Challenges: Summary of a National Convocation, S. Olson, Rapporteur, J. Labov, Ed.,National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, and Institute of Medicine, National Academies Press, 2008.
- Center for Science & Technology Policy Research, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Center for International Science & Technology Policy, Elliott School of International Affairs, The George Washington School