- Storing data as mixtures of fluorescent dyes (video)
- Fluorescent spray lights up tumors for easy detection during surgery
- Plastics recycling deadlines loom — will companies meet their goals?
- Warm milk makes you sleepy — peptides could explain why
- Firefighter exposure to wildfire smoke compounds varies, depending on duties
- Celebrate 2021 National Chemistry Week from Oct. 17 to 23
- Advances that led to nuclear medicine earn Historic Chemical Landmark designation
- American Chemical Society’s president comments on award of 2021 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- We used science to make better pizza (featuring Peter Reinhart) (video)
- American Chemical Society prepares for 2021 Nobel Prize in Chemistry announcement
Browse news releases by National Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).