ACS National Meeting & Expo
Press registration is open.
March 31 - April 4, 2019 | Orlando, FL
Chemistry for New Frontiers
- Kavli Lectures: Smart garments for sensing human behavior and the search for extraterrestrial life
- Kids Zone science event for families at ACS national meeting in Orlando
- Chemistry for new frontiers on first day of ACS national meeting in Orlando
- Can mixing household cleaners kill you? (video)
- Highlights for the 2019 American Chemical Society national meeting in Orlando
Browse news releases by National Meeting
- Spring 2019 National Meeting News, Orlando, FL, Chemistry for New Frontiers
- Fall 2018 National Meeting News, Boston, MA, Nanoscience, Nanotechnology & Beyond
- Spring 2018 National Meeting News, New Orleans, LA, Nexus of Food, Energy & Water
- Fall 2017 National Meeting News, Washington, DC, Chemistry's Impact on the Global Economy
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).