- The battle against hard-to-treat fungal infections
- Biomarkers that could help determine who’s at risk for severe COVID-19 symptoms *Instant Replay*
- Ghosts of past pesticide use can haunt organic farms for decades
- Color blindness-correcting contact lenses
- How ‘green’ are environmentally friendly fireworks?
- American Chemical Society announces organizational changes
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Chemistry preprint server ChemRxiv™ to be hosted on Cambridge University Press’ Open Engage platform
- Treating rheumatoid arthritis with micromotors
- Chemical & Engineering News celebrates Black chemists and chemical engineers
Browse news releases by National Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).