- Deputy editors named for the ACS Au portfolio of open access journals
- Applications open for scholarships for underrepresented students in chemical sciences
- ACS Author Lab, a new course from ACS Publications, empowers authors to create their best manuscripts
- Single-dose COVID-19 vaccine triggers antibody response in mice
- American Chemical Society statement on final EPA transparency rule
Browse news releases by National Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).