- Consumers, quats and COVID-19: Are disinfectant products safe?
- Exploring how a scorpion toxin might help treat heart attacks *Instant Replay*
- Decreased iron levels in seawater make mussels loosen their grip
- How microbes in ‘starter cultures’ make fermented sausage tasty
- Taste bud cells might not be a target of SARS-CoV-2
- Kavli Lectures: The art of building small and innovating for industrial impact
- Disparities in a common air pollutant are visible from space
- At C&EN Futures Festival, Aug. 25-26, leading scientists look to discoveries of tomorrow
- Intersection of lab research and industrial chemistry featured on first day of ACS virtual meeting
- U.S. team earns four gold medals at the 52nd International Chemistry Olympiad
Browse news releases by National Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).