Research Highlights from ACS Fall 2022
Read press releases and watch media briefings from the ACS Fall 2022 meeting taking place virtually and in-person in Chicago on August 21–25.
- Does space trash ever naturally break down? (video)
- A glucose meter could soon say whether you have SARS-CoV-2 antibodies *Instant Replay"
- Stickers and a smartphone for easy nitrite detection on foods
- Ditching the toothbrush for whiter teeth, fewer cavities (video)
- ACS News Service Weekly PressPac: August 3, 2022
- Sponge-like electrodes inspired by sugar cubes could improve medical monitoring
- A new low-calorie sweetener could also improve gut health, study shows
- Highlights for the hybrid ACS Fall 2022 meeting, in Chicago or virtual
- Rapid, at-home prototype saliva test that’s as good as RT-PCR
- Kids Zone invites families to enjoy hands-on science activities
Browse news releases by ACS Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).