- American Chemical Society announces winner of 2020 Helen M. Free Award for Public Outreach
- Injectable hydrogel could someday lead to more effective vaccines
- American Chemical Society names J. Ilja Siepmann as new editor-in-chief of the Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data
- New policy will allow authors an easy route to change names on previous publications
- Why Lime Juice Burns Your Skin in the Sun (video)
Browse news releases by National Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).