Press registration for the Fall 2019 National Meeting is now open.
August 25-28 | San Diego, CA
- What Exactly Happened at Chernobyl? (video)
- Kavli Lectures: Innovation by evolution and harnessing the quantum mechanics of the hydrogen bond
- Element discoveries at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab honored at Landmark event
- Water scarcity, sustainability and more featured on first day of ACS national meeting in San Diego
- Can a Fecal Transplant Save You From This Dangerous Bacteria? (video)
Browse news releases by National Meeting
- Fall 2019 National Meeting News, San Diego, CA, Chemistry for New Frontiers
- Spring 2019 National Meeting News, Orlando, FL, Chemistry for New Frontiers
- Fall 2018 National Meeting News, Boston, MA, Nanoscience, Nanotechnology & Beyond
- Spring 2018 National Meeting News, New Orleans, LA, Nexus of Food, Energy & Water
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).