- Deputy editors named for the ACS Au portfolio of open access journals
- An anode-free zinc battery that could someday store renewable energy
- American Chemical Society applauds Biden-Harris White House science team announcement
- Decoding breast milk to make better baby formula (video)
- Applications open for scholarships for underrepresented students in chemical sciences
Browse news releases by National Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).