- 2021 Helen Free Award for Public Outreach and 2022 Grady-Stack Award for Interpreting Chemistry go to Jennifer Maclachlan
- Urban wastes used as fertilizers contain higher PFAS than livestock manure
- Are human burial practices messing up Earth’s ecosystems? (video)
- Celebrate 2021 National Chemistry Week from Oct. 17 to 23
- Advances that led to nuclear medicine earn Historic Chemical Landmark designation
Browse news releases by National Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century and federal funding of research and development (R&D).