ACS Fall 2022 News Releases
Meeting Dates: August 21–25
Theme: Sustainability in a Changing World
Location: Hybrid – Chicago, IL and virtual
ACS Fall 2022 will feature thousands of presentations on new discoveries in science. The topics include food and nutrition, medicine, health, energy, the environment and other fields in which chemistry plays a central role.
Media briefings will be posted throughout the meeting, starting on Monday, August 22. Please check back daily to view new videos on the latest chemistry being presented at ACS Fall 2022.
News releases will be posted throughout the meeting.
June 27, 2022
August 21, 2022
- Food allergies can be reversed in mice by targeting the microbiome
- Sensor could help patients stay on top of their meds
- Lupus pill shows promise in mice; clinical trial underway
August 22, 2022
- A more environmentally friendly air conditioner
- Super-fast electric car charging, with a tailor-made touch
- Tracking air pollution disparities — daily — from space (video)
August 23, 2022
- Your next wooden chair could arrive flat, then dry into a 3D shape (video)
- Wind turbine blades could someday be recycled into sweet treats
- Detecting nanoplastics in the air
August 24, 2022