FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | June 22, 2010
American Chemical Society to host career fair at national meeting in Boston Aug. 22-25
BOSTON, June 22, 2010 — The American Chemical Society (ACS) will hold a Career Fair here Aug. 22-25, which will include interviews with employers to discuss potential job opportunities, mock interviews to enhance professional development, rÉsumÉ reviews and more than 30 career-oriented workshops. Those registered for the ACS 240th National Meeting and Exhibition will be eligible to participate in the fair, to be held at the Boston Convention Center.
The fair will give job seekers the opportunity to:
- Request interviews
- Meet employers face-to-face
- Post a rÉsumÉ online
- Attend 30+ professional development workshops
- Practice interviewing and get professional feedback
- Get a rÉsumÉ reviewed
Job seekers can register at www.acs.org/careerfair.
The career fair will give employers the opportunity to:
- Post jobs online
- Schedule interviews
- Interview candidates onsite
- Search the ACS database for qualified candidates and flag standout rÉsumÉs
- Receive recorded “green Interviews” for easy screening
Employers can register at www.acs.org/one-stop-recruiting.
For information on special pricing for small businesses and educational institutions, contact Garretta Rollins, Career Fair Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-872-6209.