Read summaries of cutting-edge chemistry research and news based on articles from ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN), ACS’ weekly newsmagazine.
Sign up to receive the weekly PressPac and other news alerts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microplastics from ocean fishing can ‘hide’ in deep sediments
- Color-changing bandages sense and treat bacterial infections
- Finer particulate matter (PM1) could increase cardiovascular disease risk
- Comparing heirloom and modern wheat effects on gut health *Instant Replay*
- Food packaging that’s good enough to eat
- How rattlesnakes’ scales help them sip rainwater from their bodies (video)
- Paper-based test could diagnose Lyme disease at early stages
- Examining vaping particle size and deposition
- New spray gel could help take the bite out of frostbite *Instant Replay*
- Egg-based flu vaccines: Not all they’re cracked up to be?