Bakers on TV are always talking about whether their bakes have enough gluten. But the masses on Twitter act like it’s some kind of monster hiding in your bread. So what gives? Is gluten good, or is gluten bad?
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification
- The structure and properties of gluten:anelastic
- Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Flours and Starches
- America's Test Kitchen All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- Celiac Answer Blank
- What is gluten?
- Gluten's role in bread baking performance
- Explaining Gluten
- Celiac disease, wheat allergy, and gluten sensitivity: when gluten free is not a fad