Page content here....
- Wang J and Fung DYC. (2008). Alkaline-fermented foods: a review with emphasis on pidan fermentation. Crit. Rev. Microbiol. 22(2):101-138.
- The 500-year-old-snack
- Preserved eggs: appearances can be misleading
- Molecular cooking: physical transformations in Chinese ‘century’ eggs
- Changes of Amino Acid Composition and Lysinoalanine Formation in Alkali-Pickled Duck Eggs
- Nondestructive Discrimination of Lead (Pb) in Preserved Eggs (Pidan) by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy and Chemometrics
- Yolk of the Century Egg (Pidan) Contains a Readily Digestible Form of Free Vitamin B12
- CHEMICAL COMPOSITION, PHYSICAL PROPERTIES AND MICROSTRUCTURE OF PIDAN WHITE AS AFFECTED BY DIFFERENT DIVALENT AND MONOVALENT CATIONS
- Hunger and technology
- Unless You Like Toxic Chemicals, Skip This Chinese Delicacy
- Black eggs and ripe guava lead Taiwan's tech revolution
- How does excessive basicity denature proteins?
- File:Tiangong Kaiwu Pulley Wheel.jpg