Eye crusties, sleep, sand, eye boogers. What’s that stuff in the corner of your eyes when you wake up? This week, Reactions explains the chemistry of the film that protects your eyes.
- Why do we get sleep in our eyes?
- THE MELBOMIAN GLANDS
- What Are Eye Boogers, Anyway?
- Analysis of the Composition of Lipid in Human Meibum from Normal Infants, Children, Adolescents, Adults, and Adults with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction Using 1H-NMR Spectroscopy
- What Are 'Eye Crusties' Made Of? uBiome Invites Citizen Scientists to Find Out
- Why Your Eyes Are Crusty in the Morning
- Eye Discharge (Sleep In Your Eyes)
- Meibomian glands, meibum, and meibogenesis.
- Human Meibum Lipid Conformation and Thermodynamic Changes with Meibomian-Gland Dysfunction
- The Structure and Assembly of Secreted Mucins
- The Microscopic Structures of Dried Human Tears