Reactions Science Videos | February 01, 2016
Alright folks, settle down. The Superbowl is just around the corner, we're excited too, but let's stay focused here. It's all about the snacks, so today we're slamming you with some next level DIY chemistry advice to help you step up your nacho game. The secret ingredient? A little thing called sodium citrate. My advice to you is to order some now, watch the video, and get ready for the Super Bowl of a lifetime. Here's the recipe:
1. Put a pot on the stove at medium heat.
2. Add one cup of your favorite beer
3. Add two teaspoons of sodium citrate and stir until dissolved.
4. Bring beer to a simmer and slowly add your favorite cheese, preferably a cheddar, and whisk it in there until you've got yourself a smooth, creamy cheese sauce (mix your cheese and get clever)
5. Take it to the next level with your own special ingredient(s). Hot sauce? Peppers? Onions? Whatever floats your boat.
6. Pour over your nachos, or hey, it works great as a solo dip as well.
7. Become a Superbowl snack legend.
We want your own custom recipes! So please post them in the comments: https://youtu.be/uwBq7MMY_xI.