News Media Panel: What it takes to make your< news
PR Tips from News Media Reporters
Reporters from daily and weekly newspapers, radio and television stations give specific advice about getting your local section stories in print and on air.
Your Questions Answered
- When do you need a photo/video release?
- Is it okay to talk to reporters when they're working on a story in your neighborhood?
- How can you attract local TV coverage?
- How do local sections maintain good media relations during a changeover from one PR chair to another?
- How can chemists use existing news stories to create interest in science?
Say This, Not That! (Mock Phone Call)
A reporter and PR veteran demonstrate how to introduce yourself and your story to the media.