Chemistry Educators & Faculty
- Workshops and Webinars
Teacher training and professional development workshops.
- Alternative High School Teacher Certification
Find out how to become a teacher through alternative certification.
Academic Standards & Guidelines
- Standards, Guidelines, ACS Approval Program
Find information on the ACS approval program (undergraduate), education standards, and guidelines.
Reports, Studies, Policies
- Reports, Studies, and Surveys on Chemistry Education
Read the latest reports, studies and surveys on chemistry education.
- ACS Policy Statements on Education
Policies on science education at all academic levels, including computer simulations in laboratories, employment discrimination protection, funding, and more.
Scholarships, Grants, Awards
- ACS-Hach Programs
Providing financial support to future and current high school chemistry teachers throughout the United States.
- Funding & Awards for Teaching
Browse all ACS funding and award opportunities for teaching.
Education Committees and Divisions
- Find COVID-19 related information and resources across acs.org
- Request free access to the Chemistry in the Community E-textbook
- Outreach Training Program (Various dates)