Chemistry in the Community Webinars
Increase your understanding of the high school text, Chemistry in the CommunityTM (ChemComTM), while gaining instructional tips and techniques for student lab investigations and classroom activities.
ChemComTM 6th Edition Webinars
Webinars examine the ChemComTM teaching philosophy, new features of the textbook, content, activities, and featured investigations in the the 6th edition of Chemistry in the Community.
- Introduction and Unit 0 Overview
- Unit 1 - Formulating Matter
- Unit 2 - Designing Scientific Investigations
- Unit 3 - Petroleum: Breaking and Making Bonds
- Unit 4 - Exploring Solutions
- Unit 5 - Industry: Applying Chemical Reactions
- Unit 6 - Atoms: Nuclear Interactions
- Unit 7 - Food: Matter and Energy for Life
ChemComTM 5th Edition Webinars
Introduction to ChemComTM (5th Edition)
Learn the rationale behind Chemistry in the Community, its spiral curriculum, and the socio-technical basis for the units. Some sections of the text are discussed in detail.
Unit One (5th Edition)
Explore the first unit, “Water: Exploring Solutions,” to gain valuable pointers for activities featured in each unit.