Hong Kong Chapter
Established in 1997, ACS's Hong Kong Chapter promotes research and collaboration opportunities throughout China.
This chapter has sponsored a series of important regional meetings, as well as prizes for best posters and presentations at local symposia.
- Annual sponsor, Best Poster Awards at Hong Kong Symposia on Postgraduate Research*
- Manages annual International Chemistry Olympiad in Hong Kong
*This symposium has attracted such keynote speakers as Peter Stang of the University of Utah and the editor of the Journal of the American Chemical Society.
Contact the Chapter
Dr. David Xiang Li
Prof. Wai Kin Chan
- Hong Kong Chapter Annual Report 2014
- Hong Kong Chapter Annual Report 2013
- Hong Kong Chapter Annual Report 2012