The Peru International Chemical Sciences Chapter was officially established on December 13th 2015. ACS Council voted, at the ACS National Meeting in Boston in August 2015, to approve the application of the Peru International Chemical Sciences Chapter application. The application was ratified by the ACS Board of Directors on December 13th 2015 to operate under the provision of the ACS Bylaw IX (Constitution XIV).
Membership recruitment and engagement
- Quarterly meeting and presentation featuring ACS benefits.
- Launching symposium.
- Annual full membership meeting
Outreach with public/young scientists
- Workshops on Publishing research/career pathway/writing proposal.
- Establish ACS Student Chapter.
- Chemistry Festivals and Seminars on communicating science.